Westfield Sydney has released the second edition of their self-titled glossy fashion magazine. Themed ‘Secrets’ the autumn/winter issue reveals the style secrets and tips from Sydney designers, chefs and style-setters. It is beautifully shot by Simon Lekias. You can collect this magazine free from Westfield Sydney concierge. The images I have posted are just some of what you can expect – I really love this photography!
But my favourite part, to celebrate the launch of the autumn/winter issue Westfield Sydney are hosting a treasure hunt giving fashionistas the chance to claim designer prizes, diamonds and dinners at Justin North’s Becasse Restaurant. Prizes include:
· Dinner with Justin North for you and 5 friends at Becasse’s Chefs Table valued at $1,500. Becasse Restaurant is located on level 5
· Four SoundLink Wireless Mobile speakers from Bose on level 6 valued at $2,000
· Python and leather bag by Pauric Sweeney Valued at $1,600 from Cara & Co on level 4.
· Christophe Coppens scarf Valued at $400 from Cara & Co on level 4.
· Cerrone 18CT White Gold Single Cut Diamonds Hoop Earrings valued at $1,700. Cerrone is on level 2
All I have to do now… Is try and win the dinner! I’ve been dying to try Becasse Restaurant! YUM!